Mecalux Pallet Racking
Industrial pallet racking designed for storing palletised loads with forklift trucks.
Manufactured from European-sourced steel to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards, FEM compliant, tested by TuV to European standards and conforming to all relevant safety regulations.
Please note that this racking is designed for industrial-weight loads and intensive commercial use. It should only be installed by professional, qualified installers onto a structurally sound base. It should also be purchased in a combination that is at least 2 bays in length. Single, stand-alone bays and bays with single beam levels are not recommended. Please refer to the Assembly Instructions - or speak to a member of our Design Team - if you require more technical information or advice about the layout or the intended use.
- Fully-assembled end frames with steel levelling plates and floor fixings
- Paired beams with integrated locking pins
- Cataphoresis-electroplated Blue finish on uprights
- Galvanised bracing
- Powder-coated beams in high visibility Orange
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty
- Standard-sized end frames, beam and accessories are all available from stock and eligible for our Next Day delivery service
Load capacities for frames and beams will fluctuate according to the actual layout of the racking. The load weights given in the table are for maximum loads.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question