THANK YOU FOR ENTERING, THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
It’s that time of year again – the leaves are falling from the trees, a chill is in the air, and it won’t be long until we start thinking of the festive period.
At BiGDUG, we know that for many, Christmas 2020 is going to be one of the most difficult yet.
If you and your family are worried about how you’ll afford Christmas this year – we might be able to help.
We are looking to hear from families in and around the Gloucestershire area who could do with a little bit of extra help this year. BUT SHHHH! You must keep your entry a secret from the rest of your family, so we can surprise your loved ones and sprinkle some of that all-important festive magic!
We can’t tell you exactly what the big surprise will be – but we are certain you and your family will LOVE IT.
We want to spread that Christmas cheer and share news about your extra special big reveal, so entrants must have the right to sign off (on behalf of themselves and all participating family members) filming and photos that we’ll capture as part of the process.
Want a Christmas surprise, BiGDUG style?
Then get in touch using the form below and let us know a bit about how you’ve been affected this year.
Winners will be picked at random on Wednesday 11th November 2020.
Terms and Conditions
1. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter into this opportunity
2. The families will be chosen at random on Wednesday 11th November and will be notified within 5 days of the closing date on Friday 6th November
3. Please note the opportunity is non-transferable, with no cash or other alternatives offered
4. This opportunity is open to anyone aged 18 or over but you must live in the Gloucestershire area
5. By nominating your family you’re agreeing to let us film and photograph you and your family for any publicity material including media, BiGDUG’s website, and social media
6. By nominating your family you agree to the use of your name and image in any publicity material if selected. You must also have the right to approve any video and imagery for the rest of your family on their behalf
7. Upon entering, you must agree not to mention that you’ve entered the opportunity to your other family members to ensure if you are selected, that the opportunity remains a complete surprise!
8. Nominating your family will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions