BiG400 Melamine Mobile Packing Bench
Designed for use in warehouses and commercial packing and dispatch areas, the BiG400 Melamine Heavy Duty Mobile Packing Bench is constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high visibility orange. Supplied with four heavy-duty castors (two of which are lockable) the industrial-grade workbench is easy to assemble, fully portable and can hold loads of up to 300kg *UDL.
The two high-density, 15mm-thick wipe clean melamine decks are supported with a central support beam and sit on top of the profiled, steel beams.
2x adjustable reel bars hold loads of up to 50kg and can be used with most tubular wrapping materials.
Plastic top caps protect the corners of the worktop and give the workbench a neat, uncluttered finish. The angled steel uprights protect the corners of the lower shelf.
The BiG400 Heavy Duty Mobile Packing Bench is designed for commercial packing and occasional movement only. It is not designed for transporting heavy goods. Please speak with one of our Customer Service Team Advisors if you are unsure whether you need to purchase a mobile packing bench or specific lifting and handling equipment.
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel with a high-density melamine worktop
- Strong C-section front and back beams and L-section side beams
- 2x fully-adjustable, 27mm diameter steel reel bars
- Steel central support beam for worktop
- Supplied with 2 swivel and 2 locking, 100mm heavy-duty castors
- Castors are bolted onto base frame to maximise strength
- Boltless frame assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Workbench can carry loads up to 300kg *UDL
- 1525 mm reel bar capacity: 50kg
- 1830 mm reel bar capacity: 40kg
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting worktop protected with plastic edge caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question