The BiG800 Workbench is designed for the intensive use, and the particularly heavy loads, commonly found in factories, warehouses and garages. Constructed from premium grade, European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high-visibility orange, the C-section beams of the BiG800 simply tap together to create a strong, rigid structure ideally suited for intense, industrial use.
In spite of its huge load capacity of 800kg UDL* the modular, boltless construction of the BiG800 means that it is still easy to assemble, fully adjustable and, with the addition of extra shelves and tie plates, easy to configure for both additional storage and worktop space respectively.
Two melamine-faced, high-density chipboard decks are supported with a central support beam and sit on top of the steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the corners of the worktop and give the Bench a neat, uncluttered finish. Angled steel uprights protect the corners of the lower shelf.
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel Workbench with wipe-clean Melamine worktop and shelf
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop load capacity up to 800kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting worktop protected with plastic top caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Steel central support beam for both worktop and lower shelf
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Metal feet, tie plates and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Melamine decks wider than 1830mm are supplied in two parts to aid handling
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question