The original boltless workbench, used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK.
Suitable for the factory, the workshop, the garage, or even as a packing bench, the BiG400 Workbench is constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in a corrosion-resistant, galvanising treatment. It is easy to assemble, fully adjustable and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL.*
The wipe-clean, melamine worktop is supported with a central support beam and sits on top of the galvanised steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the corners of the melamine and give the Workbench a neat, uncluttered finish. The steel T-bar enhances the strength and rigidity of the Workbench, without restricting legroom, and offers support for the user's feet when seated.
Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and-keyhole design, the fully modular construction of the BiG400 T-bar Workbench means that it can be configured to both the preferred working space and, with the addition of tie-plates, the construction of a Workbench run.
- Galvanised, premium-grade steel Workbench with T-bar base and Melamine deck
- T-bar for maximum leg room
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop can carry loads up to 400kg UDL*
- Flush-fitting deck protected with plastic edge caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Steel central support beam for worktop
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Metal feet, tie plates and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question