The original boltless workbench, used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK
Suitable for the factory, the workshop, the garage, or even as a packing bench, the BiG400 Workbench is constructed from galvanised steel. It is easy to assemble, fully adjustable and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL.*
The two high-density, 15mm-thick chipboard decks are supported with a central support beam and sit on top of the profiled, steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the corners of the worktop. The angled steel uprights protect the corners of the lower shelf.
Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and-keyhole design, the fully modular construction of the BiG400 Workbench means that the lower shelf can be adjusted on a 38mm pitch and that, with the addition of tie-plates, a continuous Workbench run can be built.
- Galvanised, premium-grade steel Workbench with a high-density chipboard worktop and shelf
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop and shelf each carry up to 400kg UDL*
- Flush-fitting worktop protected with plastic edge caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Steel central support beam for worktop
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Metal feet, tie plates and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question