The original boltless workbench, used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK
Suitable for the factory, the workshop, the garage, or even as a packing bench, the BiG400 Workbench is constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high visibility orange. It is easy to assemble, fully adjustable and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL.*
The easy-clean, melamine worktop is supported with a central support beam and sits on top of the profiled, steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the corners of the melamine and give the Workbench a neat, uncluttered finish. The steel T-bar enhances the strength and rigidity of the Workbench, without restricting legroom, and offers support for the user's feet when seated.
Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and-keyhole design, the modular construction of the BiG400 T-bar Workbench means that it can be configured to both the preferred working space and, with the addition of tie-plates, the construction of a Workbench run.
- Premium-grade, steel Workbench with T-bar base and Melamine Worktop
- T-bar for maximum leg room
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop can carry loads up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting melamine deck protected with plastic edge caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Steel central support beam for worktop
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Metal feet, tie plates and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
Needed plenty of mallet to assemble, but sturdy as a result. Melamine arrived a little corner-chipped, but hid that rather than bother to get it replaced. So looks good and fit for purpose.
BiG400 Blue & Orange T-Bar Workbench With Melamine Worktop
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question