The original boltless workbench, used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK.
Suitable for the factory, the workshop, the garage, or even as a packing bench, the BiG400 Workbench is constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high visibility orange. It is easy to assemble, fully adjustable and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL.*
The high-density, 15mm-thick chipboard worktop is supported with a central support beam and sits on top of the profiled, steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the corners of the chipboard and give the Workbench a neat, uncluttered finish. The steel T-bar enhances the strength and rigidity of the Workbench, without restricting legroom, and offers support for the user's feet when seated.
Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and-keyhole design, the fully modular construction of the BiG400 T-bar Workbench means that it can be configured to both the preferred working space and, with the addition of tie-plates, the construction of a Workbench run.
- Profiled, premium-grade steel Workbench with T-bar base and chipboard worktop
- T-bar for maximum leg room
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop can hold loads up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting deck protected with plastic edge caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Steel central support enhances strength of worktop
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Metal feet, tie plates and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
A really robust & sturdy workbench
BiG400 Blue & Orange T-Bar Workbench With Chipboard Worktop
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question