The original boltless workbench, used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK.
Suitable for the factory, the workshop, the garage, or even as a packing bench, the BiG400 Workbench is constructed from premium grade, European-sourced steel. The uprights are finished in powder-coated blue. The beams are galvanised. It is easy to assemble, fully adjustable and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL.*
The high-density, chipboard worktop is supported with a central support beam and sits on top of the profiled, steel beams. The half-width lower shelf ensures that a user can sit at the workbench without any restrictions on leg room.
Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and-keyhole design, the fully modular construction of the BiG400 Workbench means that the lower shelf can be adjusted on a 38mm pitch and that, with the addition of tie-plates, a continuous run can be built.
- Premium-grade, steel Workbench with a high-density chipboard worktop and half-width shelf
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop can hold a load of up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated blue uprights and galvanised beams
- Flush-fitting worktop protected with plastic edge caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Steel central support beam enhances strength of worktop
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Metal feet, tie plates and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Big400 half-shelf workbench
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
Good solid bench; the only problem was I couldn't fit the support strut because there were no punched holes in the long front & back elements. It was delivered with no assembly instructions, so you'd be stuck without computer/iPad access.
BiG400 Blue & Galvanised Half Shelf Workbench With Chipboard Shelf
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question