Combining our BiG400 Bench Workstation with our Premium Parts Bins at a great value price
Suitable for the factory, the commercial workshop or for assembly and repair applications, the BiG400 T-Bar Workbench with Bin Station is constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high visibility orange. It is easy to assemble, fully adjustable and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL* on its worktop.
The high-density, 15mm-thick chipboard worktop is supported with a central support beam and sits on top of the profiled, steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the corners of the chipboard and give the Workbench a neat, uncluttered finish. The steel T-bar enhances the strength and rigidity of the Workbench, without restricting legroom, and offers support for the user's feet when seated. It is therefore suitable for both standing and seated use.
The Big400 Bench Workbench with Bin Station kit comes supplied with our premium parts bins, card labels and transparent label covers. Constructed from impact-resistant thermoplastic, the parts bins feature adjustable support columns to aid picking and can be locked alongside, or on top of, one another to stop any movement. Available in a variety of sizes to ensure that they will match the components, the bins can also be stacked or hung from a louvre panel.
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel with T-bar base and chipboard deck
- Kit includes compatible premium-quality, blue plastic parts bins with reinforced sides and bases
- T-bar for maximum leg room
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop carries up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting deck protected with plastic edge caps for a neat, uncluttered finish
- Steel central support beam for worktop
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Additional shelves, louvre panels and workshop chairs available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question