Suitable for the factory, the workshop or the garage, the BiG400 Bench Workstation is constructed from European-sourced steel. The uprights are finished in powder-coated blue and the beams are fully galvanised. It is easy to assemble, easy to configure and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL* on the worktop/shelf and up to 100kg UDL on each of the upper levels.
The high-density, 15mm-thick chipboard worktop is supported with a central support beam and sits on top of the profiled, steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the front corners of the chipboard and give the Workbench a neat, uncluttered finish. The two upper chipboard decks can sit either in the protective steel surrounds, to function as trays, or on top of the beams for additional shelf space.
The BiG400 Bench Workstation is available with either a steel T-bar base - that allows for greater legroom, and offers support for the user’s feet when seated - or a full-width chipboard shelf offering another 400kg UDL of storage.
Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and keyhole design, the fully modular construction of the BiG400 Bench Workstation means that it can be configured to the user’s preferred method of working but remains fully adjustable.
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel Bench Workstation
- Choice of steel T-bar base or full-width Chipboard Shelf
- High density 15mm thick Chipboard
- Two integral upper levels can be used as trays or shelves
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop/Shelf can hold a load of up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated Blue uprights and Galvanised beams
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question