Suitable for the factory, the workshop or for assembly and repair applications, the BiG400 Workbench with Louvre Panel is constructed from European-sourced steel. The uprights are finished in powder-coated blue. The beams are fully galvanised. The Workbench is easy to assemble, easy to configure and can hold loads of up to 400kg UDL* on the worktop and up to 100kg UDL on the lower shelf.
The heavy-duty worktop is supported with a central support beam and sits on top of profiled, steel beams. Plastic top caps protect the front corners of the deck and give the Workbench a neat, uncluttered finish. The lower, half-width deck sits on the steel T-bar and provides 100kg of additional storage capacity without restricting legroom. It will also support the user's feet when sitting making the Workbench suitable for both seated and standing work.
The versatile louvre panel will accept most standard part bins (with a rear hanging lip) and is finished in powder-coated blue.
Available with a choice of either high-density chipboard or wipe-clean melamine decks, the Workbench uses the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and keyhole design. This means that, with the additional versatility of the adaptable louvre panel, it can be configured easily to the preferred method of working.
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel Workbench with Louvre Panel
- Powder-coated, blue steel louvre panel will accept most standard part bins
- Choice of high-density chipboard or wipe-clean melamine decks
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop can hold a load of up to 400kg UDL
- Fully-adjustable lower shelf can hold a load of up to 100kg UDL
- Uprights finished in powder-coated Blue and beams are fully galvanised
- Supplied with protective plastic feet and top caps
- Option with blue bins includes the following:
- 15 x B50B bins size 53 x 104 x 95 mm
- 33 x B51B bins size 80 x 100 x 170 mm
- 15 x B52B bins size 30 x 160 x 236 mm
- Additional part bins, workshop chairs and extra shelf levels are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question