The original boltless workbench, used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK
Suitable for the factory, the workshop or the garage, the BiG340 Compact Workbench is constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high-visibility orange. Designed to sit flush against the low-profile steel beams, the three galvanised steel decks can each hold loads of up to 340kg UDL* and benefit from the snag-free, impact-protection of the surrounding steel. The shelves are scratch and moisture resistant and suitable for storing oil-based products or liquid containers.
The modular BiG340 Compact Workbench uses the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and keyhole design. It is therefore easy to build and fully adjustable.
- Profiled, premium-grade steel with a galvanised steel worktop and two galvanised steel shelves
- European manufactured to approved FEM standards
- Ideal for damp environments, chill rooms and cold storage
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop and shelves can each carry up to 340kg UDL*
- Powder coated Blue uprights and high-visibility Orange beams
- Flush-fitting steel worktop and shelves are protected from damage by the surrounding steel beams
- No cross-bracing so Workbench is accessible from both sides
- Shelf reinforcement bars for extra-heavy loads are available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question