The original boltless workbench, used by thousands of businesses and homes across the UK
Suitable for the factory, the workshop or the garage, the BiG340 Compact Workbench is constructed from European-sourced steel and finished in powder-coated blue and high visibility orange.
Designed to sit flush against the low-profile steel beams, the three 15mm-thick chipboard decks can each hold loads of up to 340kg UDL* and benefit from the snag-free, impact-protection of the surrounding steel.
The modular BiG340 Compact Workbench uses the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and keyhole design. It is therefore easy to build, fully adjustable and, without the need for cross-bracing, accessible from both sides.
- Profiled, premium-grade steel with a high-density chipboard worktop and two shelves
- European manufactured to approved FEM standards
- Boltless easy assembly - just tap together in minutes with a rubber mallet
- Worktop and shelves can each carry up to 340kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting worktop and shelves with impact and edge protection provided by the surrounding steel beams
- No cross-bracing required so Workbench accessible from both sides
- Supplied with protective plastic feet
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question