A T-Bar workbench with a black fibreboard worksurface. Constructed from powder-coated light grey steel, the Workbench can hold loads of up to 300kg (UDL) and has a conductive resistance to ground of 1 x 10-3 - 1 x 10-5 ohms. The Bench is supplied with an earth grounding cord and press stud and will protect both equipment and personnel from the build-up of ESD. It will therefore minimise the potential for product damage or personal injury.
Please note: It is recommended that this product is used in conjunction with other anti static equipment to maximise its protective qualities.
- Anti Static T-Bar workbench with black fibreboard worktop
- Powder-coated, grey steel frame
- Fitted with 4 adjustable feet
- Static dissipative resistance to ground: 1 x 10-3 - 1 x 10-5 ohms
- Work surface load capacity: 300 kg
- Manufactured in the UK
- Delivered fully assembled and supplied with earth grounding cord and press stud
- Additional anti static equipment - including wristbands, testers, warning signs, bench and floor mats - is available separately
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question