Manufactured from hot-dipped, galvanised steel in a choice of five finishes, BiGDUG Barratt cycle shelters are versatile, durable and long lasting. With a curved, contemporary design, UV PET G cladding as standard our cycle shelters are compatible with either traditional or modern surroundings. Featuring a neat, modular design, the cycle storage capacity can be increased by simply adding further shelters to the chosen line, or facing, formation.
- Manufactured from hot-dipped galvanised steel to BS EN ISO 1461 standard
- For the safe storage of either 10 or 20 bicycles
- Available in a Galvanised or Black Blue Green or Red polyester-powder coated finish
- Features no back panel so ideal for sites where space is at a premium
- Shelters can be placed in line or facing formations
- Surface mounted and easy to install
- Includes 5 or 10 standard Sheffield cycle stands
- Cycle stands manufactured from 3.2 x 50mm mild steel tube
- Cycle stands situated at spaces of 800mm
- Cycle stand height is 750mm
- All bolts are galvanised and internally fixed using captive nuts
- Please note shelter will come in kit format flat packed on a pallet with all fixings supplied
Cycle Shelter Information & Options
Shelters are supplied as standard, flat packed and on a pallet. It is the customer?s sole responsibility to offload all products and packaging from delivery vehicle. The delivery costs are based on good site access and all size vehicles up to Articulated Lorries being able to enter the site and offload.
Delivery & Installation:
If you would prefer the cycle shelter to be installed by BiGDUG then please call us for a price. We would need a few more details with regards to the ground surface we are installing onto, and then we can provide a quote based upon your requirements. All of our installation team are CRB checked and adhere to current HSE regulations when working. The delivery costs are based on good site access and all size vehicles up to Articulated Lorries being able to enter the site and offload.
If you would like a member of the BiGDUG team to visit you at your site, to discuss your needs then please call us. Site visits are completely free of charge and we can help you make the right choice with regards to product and placement of that product. At the same time we will also assess the proposed site to make sure it is suitable for installation.
Polyester Powder Coating:
We offer a range of colour options should you require your product to be polyester powder coated. Our range includes Black, Blue, Green and Red. (Please see RAL codes below)
Other colours are available, please call us to discuss as a surcharge may occur.
RAL colour options:
- 3000 - Red
- 5017 - Blue
- 6002 - Green
- 9005 - Black
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question