Crane Slung Access Cages (Two People)
A safe and stable working platform for working-at-height areas requiring regular maintenance or inspection. Suitable for up to two persons, the Cages are attached to a crane via four lifting points. The weight-bearing chains are therefore positioned away from the personnel inside.
With a robust overhead guard, drive-through fork pockets and waist-high safety mesh, the Cages provide a safer alternative to working with ladders and are cheaper and more mobile than scaffolding.
- Crane slung access platforms
- Fully welded construction
- Fitted harness rails
- Supplied with lifting chains, one safety harness and an overhead guard
- Designed to be slung from the hook of an overhead crane
- Platform size: 1500w x 1100d mm
- Max fork size: 140 x 50 mm
- Fork spread: 700 mm
- Choice of two entry options: step-through bars or lockable side gate
- Yellow powder coated finish
- Tested and certified to ISO 9001
- Compliant with the recommendations of HSE Guidance Note PM 28 (fourth edition)
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question