The BiG340 is the medium duty version of our BiG Shelf Trolley range and has been a popular choice in warehouses, stockrooms and light industrial units for more than 25 years. Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and keyhole design, the fully modular construction of the BiG340 means that it can be easily adapted to the products and, with the benefit of heavy-duty castors, the working locations too.
Manufactured from premium-grade European steel, in a durable powder-coated blue and high-visibility orange finish, the BiG340 Shelf Trolley comes supplied with five chipboard decks. Designed to sit flush against the low-profile steel beams the 15mm thick decks benefit from the snag-free, impact-protection of the surrounding steel. The base and castors are bolted to the base of the Trolley to maximise its strength, rigidity and mobility.
A flexible and easily adaptable shelving trolley for commercial and light industrial use.
- Premium-grade, profiled European steel with 5 high-density chipboard deck
- Supplied with four dual-wheeled, heavy-duty castors - two of which are lockable
- Easy and quick to build. Just tap together in minutes with a rubber assembly mallet
- Each trolley carries up to 300kg SWL*
- Powder coated in hardwearing Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting decks ensure neat, uncluttered finish
- 4 upper shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- No cross bracing so trolley permits all-round access
- Additional shelves, label holders and an assembly mallet are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* SWL= Safe Working Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question