Coil Booms for use with a forklift or reach truck. A simple and straightforward solution to the challenges of transporting and lifting coiled and cylindrical loads incuding wiring coils and concrete piping.
- Load capacity: 700kg
- Manufactured from a heavy-duty, high grade EN24T steel
- Fully threaded poleHigh-visibility, powder-coated Yellow finish
- Manufactured in the UK
- Tested and certified to ISO9001 and CE marked
- Minimal maintenance
- Fitting: simply remove the bottom hangers and drive slowly forwards until the carriage plate touches the attachment backplate. Raise forks slowly until carriage plate is slightly below the top hangers to allow bottom hangers to be re-fitted.
- Note: when ordering a coil boom for a reach truck the undercarriage clearance measurements need to be checked. Whenever this is greater than 150mm the boom needs to be mounted 305mm lower in the backplate to allow ground level loads to be lifted.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question