Uses a pair of heavy duty Machine Moving Skates linked with a pair of steel rods to ensure the safe, controlled movement of industrial machinery, commercial equipment and heavy loads generally. The rods are fully adjustable and only lock once a load is applied. Once loaded, they prevent the Skates from skidding or from travelling at different speeds.
The Adjustable Machine Moving Skates are frequently purchased with our Steerable Skates to create a customisable, load handling device with three load points.
- A simple and versatile aid to heavy load handling in the workplace
- Solid, forged-steel Skates with two steel connecting rods
- Anti-slip rubber mat on packing plate ensures stability of loads and reduces potential handling damage
- Integral handles to aid positioning under load and allow easy carrying
- Available in the following load capacities: 6000kg (8 x nylon rollers) and 12000kg (12 x nylon rollers) and 24000kg (16 x steel rollers)*
- Loads can be lifted onto Skates with either a roller crowbar or a jack
*Capacities given assume a uniformly distributed load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question