Draper Expert 500mm (20") 230V Quality Telescopic Floor Standing Fan
Expert Quality industrial fan with variable height adjustment from 1.3 to 1.5M (approx.). Three speed with tilt. Chrome plated grille. Heavy duty cast iron base. Fitted with cable and approved plug. Carton packed.
- The huge selection of high quality tools from Draper are designed for everyday use in both business and home markets. All Draper Tools are inspected and tested by qualified technicians. This helps ensure compliance to all UK and International standards; making Draper Tools a guaranteed quality brand you can trust.
How long will I have to wait for my to be delivered?
BiGDUG aims to process and despatch an order at the latest the day after is has been placed. Once it is with the couriers it generally takes a maximum of 3 days to be with you. We will however send you an email (if an email address is given) to inform you of when your shelving has been despatched and when it will be delivered.
Can you give me an estimated time for delivery?
Owing to the unpredictable nature of courier deliveries we're unable to offer any indication of what time your shelving will be delivered. The reason behind this is that drivers' schedules change constantly throughout the day due to traffic and other circumstances beyond their control.
Do you offer a next day delivery service?
Yes, for customers in mainland UK only. For customers who are in a hurry for their shelving we offer next day carriage for an additional charge of £3.95 on top of the standard delivery charge. Orders need to be placed before 4pm for this service to be valid. Please select the appropriate option when ordering online or inform the person taking the order through the sales line.
Can you deliver at weekends?
Yes. For customers where delivery is not possible during the week they can choose to pay a £25 additional charge on top of their current delivery charge to receive their delivery on a Saturday. Orders need to be placed via our sales line 08459 666 000 before 11am on the Friday and specify a Saturday delivery.
Can you deliver to offshore areas?
BiGDUG's shelving deliveries extend to areas beyond the UK's mainland, including Northern and Southern Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Shetlands, the Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man. Delivery prices are subject to a surcharge and you will be informed of them at point of purchase.
Can BiGDUG deliver my shelving to a different address from that listed on the invoice?
Yes we deliver shelving to a separate address; we do however require a landline number to be provided in order for us to confirm the delivery details.
Does BiGDUG deliver to homes?
We deliver a large proportion of our shelving to homes not just businesses. Our couriers do however require a signature for the delivery.
Are there any delivery restrictions?
- We can only deliver to the premises door excluding any steps/staircases & lifts
- We cannot deliver to PO boxes
- A lot of our deliveries are sent on pallets, please advise at time of ordering if a pallet cannot be accepted
I don't appear to have my steelwork for the shelving. Where can I expect it?
Some of our products do come as one pack and the steelwork is contained within the pack between the chipboard (or galvanised shelves). Products packed in this manner are the following: -
150A, 150B & 150C
265A, 265B & 265C
200GB & 200GC
PS1, PS2 & PS3
If you your order is still minus its steelwork or a different shelving product from this list please call our customer services team on 0845 966 6000 and we can investigate for you.
I have some damages with my delivery, what do I do?
In the unfortunate event of there being damage upon delivery, make a note on the driver's delivery note and contact us so we can send out replacements. If the shelving delivery is damaged severely, please reject delivery, contact us and we can send out replacements immediately.
I am missing my mallet and connectors?
Sometimes when in transit these particular items can become detached from the parcel. If this has happened please inform customer services and we will send out replacements immediately via the post.
Can I return my shelving items?
On the off chance the shelving or storage products are not to your liking then it is possible for you to return them.
You have the right to cancel the contract upon notice and return the Goods to us (at your expense) to our address for service within seven working days starting the day after delivery.
Please see details on how to return your goods below;
- You will need your order reference number and the details of the item to be returned.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Customer Services on: 0845 966 6000
- We will immediately arrange for collection of the item by one of our carriers.
- Return the item in its original condition, including packaging and obtain proof of return from the carrier.
- We will then despatch a replacement from our Distribution Centre or process a refund as appropriate.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of cancellation.
Back to top
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question