Mobile Chrome Slanted Bin Kits
Suitable for stockrooms, commercial storerooms, assembly lines and even for front-of-house retail display use, these mobile bin kits have taken our slanted chrome wire shelving bays and combined them with our Premium Parts Bins to create a practical mobile picking and display unit with a money-saving price.
With its sloping-forward design, adjustable shelves and all-round visibility the Kits are ideal for picking, storage and product presentation.
The shelving is supplied with Premium Parts Bins manufactured from impact resistant, food grade thermoplastic. The Bins will sit comfortably and securely into the shelving bays but can also be attached to a wall-mounted louvre panel or just vertically stacked.
The sloping shelf and bin kit combo is available in a choice of two styles: an 8-level slanted bay or a bay consisting of 4 slanting and two horizontal decks. With 3 bin colours to choose from, and the option of adding easy-glide castors, there is a combo picking kit that will match your storage space, your products and any mobility requirements.
- Heavy-duty mobile chrome-wire slanted shelving kit with custom-fitting open-top picking bins
- Shelf Dimensions: 1725h x 915w x 355d mm
- Bin Dimensions: 130h x 160w x 236d mm
- Oil, impact, scratch and corrosion-resistant nickel-chrome finish on shelving
- Improved product visibility and front-presentation practicality
- Fully adjustable shelves each capable of holding loads up to 300kg
- Bins made from impact resistant, food-grade thermoplastic
- Bins feature all-round stacking rims, rounded edges and suspension lips
- Chrome shelving units available in 2 layout options
- Premium Parts Bins available in a choice of 3 colours: Blue, Red and Clear
- Combo kits available with all-swivel 100mm easy-glide rubber castors (2 braked)
- Shelf dividers, shelf edges, brackets, clamps, louvre panels, bin rails and bin labels all available separately
Please note that shelf UDL is reduced to 200kg with castors fitted
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question