Chrome Shelving Bin Kits
Suitable for commercial storerooms, stockrooms and even for front-of-house retail display use. The Kits combine our chrome shelving bays with our Premium Parts Bins for a practical, low-cost picking and display unit.
With its quick and easy assembly, adjustable mesh shelving and air-circulating design, the all-round visibility of chrome wire shelving makes it ideal for both product presentation and picking storage.
The Kit's Premium Parts Bins are constructed from impact resistant, food grade thermoplastic and fit neatly into the chrome shelving bays. Resistant to most acids, alkalis, solvents and oils, the storage bins feature an all-round stacking rim, a rear suspension lip and an integrated label holder. They are designed to sit securely in the shelving unit but can also be attached to a wall-mounted louvre panel or just vertically stacked.
The shelf and bin kit deal is available in a choice of 5 shelf and 4 bin sizes to ensure that there is a kit that will match your storage space, your stored products and your own working environment.
- Chrome shelving kit with custom-fitting open-top picking bins
- Oil, impact, scratch and corrosion-resistant nickel-chrome finish on shelving
- Improved product visibility and light and air circulation
- Four adjustable shelves each capable of holding loads up to 300kg
- Bins made from impact resistant, food-grade thermoplastic
- All-round stacking rim, rounded edges and suspension lip
- Chrome shelving units available in 5 sizes
- Premium Parts Bins available in a choice of 3 colours: Blue, Red and Clear
- Shelf dividers, shelf edges, brackets, clamps, louvre panels, bin rails and bin labels all available separately
- B53 Bins measure: 130h x 160w x 336d mm
- B54 Bins measure: 155h x 216w x 336d mm
- B55 Bins measure: 200h x 216w x 336d mm
- B56 Bins measure: 175h x 270w x 420d mm
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question