Our versatile, industrial-grade BiG400 racking with 20 x 48 litre Really Useful Boxes at a cost-saving price.
With a load capacity of up to 400kg UDL* per shelf, the bay is suitable for factories, warehouses and industrial units and available in a choice of 3 colour combinations.
Supplied with transluscent Really Useful Boxes (to allow easy visibility of contents) the boxes are made from strong, impact resistant polypropylene and come complete with seal-tight lids that lock into place using the unique folding-handle design. The large-size boxes have straight sides to ensure that box files, documents and even vinyl records can sit flush inside. They are fully stackable and can be used in temperatures between -15 and +80 degrees so are ideal for moisture resistant archiving.
- BiG400 Racking Bay with 5 fully-adjustable chipboard shelves and 20 x 48 litre Really Useful Boxes
- Choice of 3 different upright and beam colour combinations
- Really Useful Boxes manufactured from heavy duty polypropylene
- Strong, reinforced corners and edges
- Translucent clear plastic to help identify contents
- Boxes supplied with lid and snap-lock handles
- External box size: 310h x 400w x 600d mm
- BiG savings on individual purchase price
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery Service
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question