Our versatile, industrial BiG400 racking with 16 x 48 litre Really Useful Boxes at a money-saving price.
With a load capacity of up to 400kg UDL* per shelf, the bay is suitable for factories, warehouses and industrial units and available in a choice of 3 colour combinations.
Supplied with transluscent Really Useful Boxes - to allow easy visibility of contents - that are made from strong, impact resistant polypropylene and come complete with seal-tight lids that lock into place using the unique folding-handle design. The large-size boxes have straight sides to ensure that box files, documents and even vinyl records can sit flush inside. They can also be used in temperatures between -15 and +80 degrees so are ideal for moisture resistant archiving.
- BiG400 Racking Bay with 5 fully-adjustable chipboard shelves and 16 x 48 litre Really Useful Boxes
- Choice of 3 different upright and beam colour combinations
- Really Useful Boxes manufactured from heavy duty polypropylene
- Strong, reinforced corners and edges aid stacking
- Translucent clear plastic to help identify contents
- Boxes supplied with lid and snap-lock handles
- External box size: 310h x 400w x 600d mm
- BiG savings on individual purcahse price
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery Service
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
Was very pleased with the product overall, although there were some issues when it came to assembly! It appeared that the sliding locking system was not as easy as it should have been, which meant that each of the little flaps needed to be opened further in order for them to engage and 'slide' correctly. However, it is a very good product and would buy again if I needed to.
BiG400 Racking Bay With 16 X 48 Litre Really Useful Boxes
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question