Our versatile, industrial-grade BiG400 racking with 16 x 48 litre Really Useful Boxes at a cost-saving price.
With a load capacity of up to 4000kg UDL* per shelf, the bay is suitable for factories, warehouses and industrial units and available in a choice of 3 colour combinations.
The boxes are made from strong, impact resistant polypropylene and come complete with seal-tight lids that lock into place using the unique folding-handle design. They are transluscent to aid visibility of content and have straight inner edges to ensure that box files, documents and even vinyl records can sit flush inside. They can also be used in temperatures between -15 and +80 degrees so are ideal for moisture resistant archiving.
- BiG400 commercial-use Racking Bay with 4 fully-adjustable chipboard shelves and 16 x 48 litre Really Useful Boxes
- Choice of 3 different upright and beam colour combinations
- Really Useful Boxes manufactured from heavy duty polypropylene
- Strong, reinforced corners and edges
- Translucent clear plastic to help identify contents
- Boxes supplied with lid and snap-lock handles
- Bay measures: 1677h x 1830w x 610d mm
- External box size: 310h x 400w x 600d mm
- BiG savings on individual purchase price
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery Service
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question