Our popular BiG340 shelving bay with 8 x 24 litre Really Useful Boxes at a cost saving price.
With a load capacity of up to 200kg UDL* per 1220mm wide shelf, the bay is suitable for warehouses, stockrooms and offices and available in a choice of 2 colour combinations.
Each Really Useful Box is made from strong, impact resistant, clear polypropylene and comes complete with seal-tight lids that lock into place using the unique folding-handle design. The Boxes have straight sides to ensure that box files, documents and even vinyl records can sit flush inside. They are also fully stackable and can be used in temperatures between -15 and +80 degrees so are ideal for moisture resistant archiving.
- BiG340 Shelving Bay with 1x melamine, 2x chipboard shelves and 8 x 24 litre Really Useful Boxes
- Choice of 2 different bay colour options
- Really Useful Boxes manufactured from heavy duty polypropylene
- Strong, reinforced corners and edges
- Translucent clear plastic to identify contents
- Boxes supplied with lid and snap-lock handles
- External box size: 290h x 270w x 465d mm
- BiG saving on individual purchase price
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery Service
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
How thick is the chipboard?
On all max2 products, the chipboard is 12mm thick and is high density chipboard. any melamine versions include 15mm boards.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question