Our versatile, fully-adjustable BiG340 shelving bay with 25 x 24 litre Really Useful Boxes at a cost-saving price.
With a load capacity of up to 100kg UDL* per 1525mm wide shelf, the bay is suitable for warehouses, stockrooms, and storerooms and available in a choice of 2 colour combinations
Supplied with 25 clear Really Useful Boxes - to allow easy visibility of contents - the boxes are made from strong, impact resistant polypropylene and come complete with seal-tight lids that lock into place using a unique folding-handle design. The Boxes have straight sides to ensure that box files, documents and even vinyl records can sit flush inside. They are fully stackable and can also be used in temperatures between -15 and +80 degrees so are ideal for moisture resistant archiving.
- BiG340 Shelving Bay with 6 fully-adjustable chipboard shelves and 25 x 24 litre Really Useful Boxes
- Choice of 2 different bay colour options
- Really Useful Boxes manufactured from heavy duty polypropylene!
- Strong, reinforced corners and edges aid stacking
- Translucent clear plastic to identify contents
- Boxes supplied with lid and snap-lock handles
- External box size: 290h x 270w x 465d mm
- BiG savings on individual purchase price
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery Service
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question