BiG340 shelving bay with 20x 24 Litre Really Useful Boxes.
Designed for stockroom, storeroom and garage use but also suitable for a range of general storage applications including document archiving.
- Heavy duty shelving with 20x plastic storage containers
- Bay manufactured from premium-grade European steel
- 6x fully-adjustable high-density chipboard shelves
- Simple boltless assembly - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 340 kg UDL*
- Boxes manufactured from impact-resistant translucent polypropylene
- Multi-purpose box with reinforced corners, ridged sides and a honeycomb-patterned base
- Detachable lids with snap-lock closure handles protect contents from dust, dirt and moisture
- Translucent plastic allows visility of box content
- Internal ridge allows foolscap files to be stored lengthways
- Box dimensions (external): 290h x 270w x 465d mm
- Box dimensions (internal): 270h x 230w x 380d mm
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
How thick is the chipboard?
On all max2 products, the chipboard is 12mm thick and is high density chipboard. any melamine versions include 15mm boards.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question