Our versatile, adjustable BiG340 shelving bay with 15 x 24 litre Really Useful Boxes at a cost-saving price.
With a load capacity of up to 340kg UDL* per shelf, the bay is suitable for warehouses, stockrooms, storerooms and offices and available in a choice of 2 colour combinations
The shelving bay is supplied with 15 transluscent Really Useful Boxes - to allow easy visibility of contents. Each box is made from strong, impact resistant polypropylene and comes complete with seal-tight lids that lock into place using the unique folding-handle design. With straight inner edges, the boxes can accommodate box files, documents and even vinyl records flush inside. They can also be used in temperatures between -15 and +80 degrees so are ideal for moisture resistant archiving.
- BiG340 Shelving Bay with 6 fully-adjustable chipboard shelves and 15 x 24 litre Really Useful Boxes
- Choice of 2 different bay colour options
- Really Useful Boxes manufactured from heavy duty polypropylene
- Strong, reinforced corners and edges to allow secure stacking
- Translucent clear plastic to identify contents
- Boxes supplied with lid and snap-lock handles
- External box size: 290h x 270w x 465d mm
- BiG savings on individual purchase prices
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery Service
- *UDL = Uniformly distributed load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question