BiG400 Stacking Pick Bin Shelving Kits Blue & Orange
Combining our industrial-grade BiG400 racking with 50 Litre plastic pick bins at a great value price.
With a load capacity of up to 400kg UDL* per shelf, the BiG400 is ideal for use in warehouses, factories, storerooms and industrial units. It is manufactured from premium-grade, C-section steel and suitable for intensive commercial use and industrial-weight loads.
The Kits include our custom-fitting, Large Stacking Bins. Manufactured from impact resitant polypropylene, the 50 Litre bins are fully stackable and feature a large, open-front window for easy picking and simple product identification. They can be used either in the racking or as a stand-alone picking wall.
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel with 2, 3 or 4 fully-adjustable chipboard shelves
- Simple boltless assembly - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Available in a choice of three heights & two widths
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Each shelf can carry loads of up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated Blue uprights and high-visibility Orange beams
- 50 Litre Stacking Bins manufactured from Blue, Clear, Red or Grey (recycled plastic)
- Use in the racking or as a stand-alone picking wall
- Bin load capacity: 15kg
- External Bin Dimensions: 320h x 495w 390d mm
- Internal Bin Dimensions: 315h x 440w 340d mm
- Additional Pick Bins, steel feet, tie plates and wall brackets are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual shelf capacity varies according to shelf size.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question