Tubular Open Style Shelving 250kg Capacity
Boltless, tubular-steel shelving designed for boxed and bulky-item storage. Can also be adapted for loose goods and small parts storage with slot-in hardboard shelf covers (available separately).
The tubular steel shelves maximise light and air and minimise the accumulation of dust. They also cause minimal interference with sprinkler systems and so are often used for archive storage or for storing higher value goods.
- Rectangular steel tubing with fully-adjustable single-piece shelves
- Simple two-component assembly - connectors just tap into uprights
- 5x one-piece welded shelves per bay
- Up to 230kg UDL* load capacity per shelf
- Shelves adjust on 62.5mm increments
- Tubular design allows air to circulate and improves the visibility of stock
- Requires no cross bracing so allows double-sided access
- Powder-coated light-blue finish on uprights and light-grey on shelves
- Hardboard shelf covers adapt shelving for loose goods storage
- Shelving also available with 500kg UDL* load capacity per shelf
- Please note: the shelving uses the add-on build system. This allows multiple extension bays to be added to a single Starter Bay and proves to be more cost effective when building a run
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Good, strong and quick to build
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
I bought this for my records archiving as I already had boxes and didnt want chipboard decks as it was going into a cellar. The shelving was delivered OK and I put 4 racks together in less than an hour. I'll definitely get some more when I need to extend it.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question