Tubular Open Style Racking 500kg Capacity
Boltless, tubular-steel racking designed for boxed and larger-sized/bulky item storage. Can also be adapted for loose goods and small parts storage with slot-in chipboard shelf covers (available separately).
The racking uses tubular steel shelves to maximise light and air and minimise the accumulation of dust. The shelves also cause minimal interference with sprinkler systems and so are often used for document storage and for storing higher-value or flammable goods.
- Boltless tubular steel shelving units
- 4x fully-adjustable single-piece shelves per bay
- Simple two-component assembly - connectors just tap into uprights
- Up to 500kg UDL* load capacity per shelf
- Load capacity per bay: up to 2000kg
- Shelves adjust on 62.5mm levels
- Tubular design allows air to circulate and improves the visibility of stock
- Requires no cross bracing so allows double-sided access
- Powder-coated light-grey finish on uprights and light-blue on shelves
- Hardboard shelf covers adapt shelving for loose goods storage
- Shelving also available with 250kg UDL* load capacity per shelf
- Please note: the shelving uses the add-on build system. This allows multiple extension bays to be added to a single Starter Bay and proves to be more cost effective when building a run
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Worth the wait
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
Although it took a little longer than the normal 3 days to arrive I was impressed with the quality and ease of assembly. I wanted a steel racking system for our machine tools which are all on plinths so I didnt want chipboard shelves as they tend to be oily. There were only 2 parts - posts and shelves so I assembled it quickly. I build 2 lots of 4 racks in about 45 minutes after work last week. so far its holding up well and quite a few people have asked me where I got it from.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question