Painted Heavy Duty 2000mm High Shelving
Fully modular powder-coated steel shelving that's smart, functional and strong enough for continuous use in commercial environments. Shelves are formed from a single sheet of steel with reinforced, profiled front and back edges for maximum strength and durability. Shelf adjustment is very quick and simple, making this system ideal for retail stockrooms, automotive parts storage and warehouse order picking. An extensive range of accessories are available to enable effective storage of a variety of items.
This shelving system uses the adaptable and cost-effective add-on build system. This enhances the rigidity of a shelving run and allows multiple cost-effective extension bays to be added to a single starter bay.
- 2000mm high bays with 5x painted steel shelves
- Load capacity: Up to 330kg UDL* per shelf
- The maximum shelf capacity can be increased with reinforcing bars (available separately)
- Open & closed bays offer maximum flexibility & security
- Fully extendable, choose one starter bay & then add extension bays
- Single piece precision-folded steel shelves for rapid assembly and easy adjustment
- Shelves adjust in height every 25mm to optimise stock space
- Shelves powder coated in light grey RAL 7035 & frames in dark grey RAL 7024
- Ideal for stock rooms, warehouses and automotive storage
- Manufactured to FEM and Eurocode standards
- Choice of accessories to create custom storage applications
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day delivery service
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load.
Note: When adding an extension bay, please ensure that the Depth (d) measurement matches the starter bay.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question