Galvanised Heavy Duty Shelving 3000h mm 330kg Capacity
Taller-height steel shelving with a corrosion-resistant galvanised finish.
The shelving uses the adaptable and cost-effective add-on build system. This enhances the rigidity of a run and allows multiple Extension bays to be added to a single Starter bay.
- Industrial-grade steel shelving with an impact and corrosion-resistant zinc coating
- Used in cold rooms, damp storage areas and for (covered) outdoor storage
- Can also be used for storing oily or greasy products
- Tested and certified to FEM industrial-use standards
- 5x single-piece, precision-folded steel shelves per bay
- Bay height: 3000mm
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 330kg UDL* (Loading capacity can be increased to 350kg UDL with the addition of reinforcing beams)
- Shelf adjustment levels: every 25mm
- Available in 2x widths and 5x depths
- Note: Starter Bay supplied with cross bracing
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question