Industrial-strength galvanised shelving with Gratnells plastic storage trays. Used for the high density storage of small parts and components, laboratory equipment and general paperwork.
Available in 2 different tray combinations and with either Red or Blue trays.
- Boltless steel shelving with an impact and corrosion-resistant zinc coating
- Designed for cold rooms, areas prone to damp and for covered outdoor storage
- Tested and certified to FEM industrial-use standards
- Bay height: 2000mm
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 330kg UDL* (Loading can be increased to 350kg UDL with the addition of reinforcing beams)
- Shelf adjustment levels: every 25mm
- Shelving supplied with award-winning Gratnells plastic trays
- Manufactured from rigid polypropylene
- Smooth, sealed surfaces suitable for repeated cleaning
- Resistant to most chemicals and constructed with an anti-static additive
- Stackable and nestable
- Shelving and trays both available separately
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
The materials arrived quite damaged, whether this happened during transport or were already damaged in the warehouse I don't know. Corners were crumpled and bent on many of the shelves.
Galvanised Shelving With Gratnells Trays
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question