BiG400 Archive Storage Racking With Heavy Duty Boxes
Industrial-grade racking with heavy-duty document boxes. Ideal for frequent access to large volumes of stored documents and for longer term archiving.
The BiG400 has a load capacity of up to 400kg UDL* per shelf and is built with strong C-section beams and high-density chipboard shelves with steel central-support beams. The 15mm thick chipboard shelves sit on top of the beams and flush inside the protecting steel uprights. This enhances the overall rigidity of the racking and gives the bay a neat, snag-free finish.
Using the simple assembly principles of the boltless, stud-and keyhole design, the fully modular construction of the BiG400 Racking means that it can be easily configured to both the size of the archiving and, with the addition of tie-plates, the available storage space too.
- Profiled, premium-grade European steel with 3x high-density chipboard shelves**
- Supplied with custom-fitting, heavy-duty document boxes
- Extra-large boxes designed for oversize documents and box files
- Box lids can be secured with cable ties (supplied separately)
- Simple boltless assembly - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 400kg UDL*
- Powder coated in Blue and high visibility Orange
- Flush-fitting decks and compatible document boxes ensure neat, uncluttered finish
- Shelves adjust on a 38mm pitch (1.5 inches)
- Document Box dimensions: 320h x 322w x 480d
- Additional document boxes, shelves and cable ties are all available separately
- Available from stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load. Please note that actual capacity varies according to shelf size.
** Bay heights of 2629mm are supplied with 4x shelves
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question