Archive Storage Racking With Standard Boxes
High density archive storage combining industrial-strength steel shelving with custom-fitting cardboard document boxes.
Simple, tap-together assembly with adjustable shelves and the option of joining bays - either back-to-back or end-to-end - means that the system can be adapted to accommodate any type, or quantity, of archiving.
- Boltless steel shelving manufactured from premium-grade European steel
- High-density chipboard shelves
- Tested and certified to European manufacturing and safety standards
- Load capacity per shelf: 300kg UDL*
- Double-walled cardboard document boxes
- Suitable for files, folders, ring-binders and A4 documents
- Box dimensions: 265h x 338w x 445d mm
- Box capacity: 20kg
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
**Heights given for shelving are to the top of the shelved boxes
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question