PremKraft Anti Bacterial Shelving Unit 3000mm High
Taller-height shelving unit with an anti-bacterial coating.
Designed for high-volume storage areas requiring the strictest standards of hygiene and tested to ISO 22196 for 99.9% effectiveness against bacterial strains, MRSA, staphylococcus aureus, pseudomonas aeruginosa and E. coli bacteria.*
- Used in laboratories, hospitals, clinics, surgeries and nursing homes
- AntiBak® coating contains bacterial spread and provides protection against bacterial growth
- Sheet-steel frame
- Maximum bay load: up to 1700kg
- 6x fully-adjustable shelves
- Shelf adjustment levels: 25mm increments
- Simple bolt-less and tool-less shelf adjustment
- White finish (similar to RAL 9016)
- RAL-RG 614/1 (H44) label and GS certification available on request
- Manufactured by accredited supplier
- 10 year guarantee
- 5 Year re-order guarantee
- Supplied with zinc-plated steel footplates
- Wall-fastening sets (with plugs and screws) and additional shelves available separately
- Please note: the 3000mm-high shelving is available in 2x widths and uses the adaptable and cost-effective add-on build system. This system enhances the rigidity of a run and allows multiple Extension bays to be added to a single Starter bay.
*Antibacterial properties verified and certified by the independently-managed Quality Labs - an accredited and recognised testing laboratory.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question