The compact version of our galvanised BiG200 shelving system and a popular choice in workshops, storerooms and garages for more than 25 years.
- Lower-height shelving suitable for light industrial, commercial and domestic storage applications
- Load capacity per shelf: up to 200kg UDL*
- Use as a compact storage bay or as a workbench with adjustable storage shelves
- Manufactured from premium-grade European steel
- Corrosion and impact-resistant galvanised finish
- 3x 15mm thick chipboard decks
- Shelf adjustment levels: 38mm (1.5 inches)
- Boltless stud-and-keyhole adaptability
- Simple and quick to build - just tap together with a rubber assembly mallet
- Modular design allows lengthways and back-to-back extensions
- In stock and eligible for our Next Day Delivery service
- Tie plates, wall brackets and an assembly mallet available separately
* UDL= Uniformly Distributed Load
Please check our guides for each range when planning your shelving space.
|Nominal Shelf Width mm:
||Clear Entry mm:
||Initial Bay External mm:
||Next Bay External mm:
External Height = H+12       Pitch = 38.1
Clear height between shelves = (No. x pitch) -30
All dimensions in Millimetres
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
I bought three of these units. Excellent product, nicely engineered. Dead easy to assemble. No instructions were included but it's hardly rocket science. Once you get the hang of it, it only takes minutes to put together.
Very stable when fully loaded. I'd have no hesitation in buying more if I had the space.
Don't bother with the rubber mallet - too light-weight. Use a steel-shafted hammer and a block of wood instead.
BiG200 Galvanised 915mm High Shelving With Chipboard Shelves
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question