Topstyle Longspan 2500mm High Shelving
2500mm high, long span shelving designed for hand-loading larger-sized loads and intensive, industrial use.
The shelving uses the cost-saving Starter and add-on Extension build system. This reinforces the rigidity of the shelving and allows multiple Extension bays to be added to a Starter Bay of a different height and width. The fully-modular system can therefore be adapted to the products to be stored and the available storage space.
- Heavy-duty, longer-length shelving
- Load capacity per level: up to 792kg UDL*
- Designed for unrestricted storage of heavy loads on the upper levels and spanning pallets on the ground
- Available in 6x shelf widths and 4x frame depths
- Supplied as complete Starter or Extension bay kits with floor fixings
- Pre-assembled end frames with galvanised bracing
- 3x 19mm thick, high-density chipboard decks
- Galvanised shelf support bars
- 85mm-deep steel beams with flush-fronted beams (ideal for retail and wholesale storage applications requiring point-of-sale labelling)
- Locking pins prevent accidental dislodging of beams
- Simple boltless assembly and shelf adjustment
- Shelf adjustment heights: every 50mm
- Powder-coated Light Grey (RAL 7035) finish on beams and Dark Grey (RAL 7024) finish on uprights
- Additional levels and different colour finishes available on request
- Please note: the shelving system is designed for hand loading only. Pallets should only be stored on the ground beneath the shelves. We also recommend that industrial shelving of this type be secured to a solid, level floor.
*Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question