Topstyle Longspan 2000mm High Shelving
2000mm high, long span shelving suitable for intensive industrial use and for hand-loading larger-sized loads.
The shelving uses the cost-saving Starter and add-on Extension build system. This reinforces the rigidity of the shelving and allows multiple Extension bays to be added to a Starter Bay of a different height and width. It can therefore be adapted easily to the products to be stored and the available storage space.
- Heavy-duty, longer length shelving
- Designed for heavy loads on the upper levels and for spanning pallets on the ground
- Supplied as complete Starter or Extension bay kits with floor fixings
- Pre-assembled end frames with galvanised bracing
- 2x 19mm thick, high-density chipboard decks
- Galvanised shelf support bars
- 65mm-deep steel beams with flush-fronted beams (ideal for retail and wholesale storage applications requiring point-of-sale labelling)
- Locking pins prevent accidental dislodging of beams
- Simple boltless assembly and shelf adjustment
- Load capacity per level: up to 792kg UDL*
- Shelf height increments: every 50mm
- Available in 6x shelf widths and 4x frame depths
- Powder-coated Light Grey (RAL 7035) finish on beams and Dark Grey (RAL 7024) finish on uprights
- Additional levels and different colour finishes available on request
- Please note: the shelving system is designed for hand loading only. Pallets should only be stored on the ground beneath the shelves. We also recommend that industrial shelving of this type be secured to a solid, level floor.
*Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question