Mecalux Longspan 900mm Deep Shelving Components
This fully modular extra-long shelving allows continuous spans of up to 2700mm and is ideal for manual storage of bulky items and heavy loads.
The system consists of pre-assembled frames and pairs of beams with either chipboard, chipboard and steel deck supports or galvanised steel panels to create strong storage levels.
Create a single shelving bay with 2 frames and 2 or more shelves. Create a run of continuous shelving by adding additional shelves and frames as required.
Frames and shelves are 900mm Deep - 600mm deep also available separately.
- Longer-length modular shelving
- Fully assembled end frames with powder-coated finish and galvanised bracing
- Stamped-steel, single-piece support beams with high-visibility orange finish (i.e. process-manufactured and without welded joins)
- 22mm thick P2 chipboard shelves
- Shelves with steel deck supports enhance the resilience of the shelves and prevent local distortion
- Load capacity per level: up to 850kg UDL*
- Beams lock into place with safety clips and can be adjusted on 50mm heights
- Suitable for storing pallets on the floor under lowest shelf only
- Also available with moisture-resistant galvanised-steel shelf panels
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question