Mecalux Longspan 600mm Deep 3 Level Shelving Kits
Industrial-grade shelving designed for the manual loading of bulky items and heavy loads.Used in industrial, commercial and retail environments for long, unrestricted storage.
Note: the Longspan uses the economical starter and extension bay build system. This is more cost effective than conventional shelving systems and enhances the rigidity of the shelving itself. It also allows multiple extension bays to be added.
- Longer-length modular shelving
- Fully assembled end frames with powder-coated finish and galvanised bracing
- Stamped-steel, single-piece support beams with high-visibility orange finish (i.e. process-manufactured and without welded joins)
- 3x 22mm P2 chipboard shelves per bay
- Load capacity per level: up to 850kg UDL*
- Beams lock into place with safety clips and can be adjusted on 50mm heights
- Suitable for floor-level pallet storage
- Steel deck supports (available separately) enhance the resilience of the shelves and prevent local distortion
- Also available with moisture-resistant galvanised-steel shelf panels
- Starter Bay includes: 2x end frames with bracing, 6x support beams, 3x chipboard shelves, 4x levelling plates and floor fixings
- Extension bay includes: 1x end frame with bracing, 6x support beams, 3x chipboard shelves, 2x levelling plates and floor fixings
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question