Mecalux Longspan Tyre Racking
Commercial tyre racking designed for the manual loading and storage of variable tyre sizes.
Note: the Racking uses the economical starter/extension bay build system. This enhances the rigidity of the shelving and allows multiple extension bays to be added.
- Longer-length modular shelving with beam levels
- Fully assembled end frames with powder-coated finish and galvanised bracing
- 6x welded support beams with high-visibility orange finish
- Load capacity per level: up to 300kg UDL*
- Beams lock into place with safety clips and can be adjusted on 50mm heights
- Suitable for floor-level pallet storage
- Cost effective add-on build system
- 30mm diameter tubular beams allow easy loading & unloading of tyres with out damaging tread
- Starter Bay includes: 2x end frames with bracing, 6x support beams, 4x levelling plates and floor fixings
- Extension bay includes: 1x end frame with bracing, 6x support beams, 2x levelling plates and floor fixings
*UDL = Uniformly Distributed Load
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question