Heavy Duty Pallet Racking
Industrial grade racking for storing palletised goods with forklift trucks. Manufactured from European-sourced steel to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards and available from stock.
The racking is normally sold in kit form and combines a choice of heights with 2710mm wide, 2150kg capacity beams and either 900mm or 1100mm deep frames. These industrial-standard combinations should accommodate the most commonly used pallet sizes and loadings but we can also supply racking systems for higher load capacities or for individual size requirements. Please speak with a member of our Design Team on 08450 177 712 for free-of charge, expert advice and an individually-tailored quotation.
Please note that this racking is designed for industrial-weight loads and intensive commercial use. It should be installed by professional, qualified installers onto a structurally sound base. It should also be purchased in a combination that includes at least one extension bay with a starter bay. This is because the extension bays are designed to both extend the storage space and to complement the strength and rigidity of the starter bay. The starter bay should not be used as single, stand-alone bay. Both the starter and the extension bays should also include at least two levels. Please refer to the Assembly Instructions - or speak to a member of our Design Team - if you require more technical information or any advice about an installation.
Load capacities for frames and beams will fluctuate according to the layout of the racking. Load weights given in the table are maximum loads.
- Industrial racking for storing palletised goods with forklift trucks
- Fully assembled end frames with galvanised bracings, floor fixings and levelling plates
- End frames finished in powder-coated blue. Beams in high-visibility orange
- Beams are supplied in pairs and include safety locking clips. Kits exclude timber decking (available separately)
- Fully FEM compliant and conforming to all relevant safety regulations
- Manufactured to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards with 5 year manufacturers warranty
- Individual components are available separately to extend or modify existing installations but should not be used to build stand-alone or single level bays
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question