Clearance Mecalux Pallet Racking
Industrial-grade pallet racking kits for storing palletised loads with forklift trucks. The racking is sold in kit combinations that include both a starter and an extension bay.
Manufactured from European-sourced steel to BSEN ISO9001 quality standards, FEM compliant, tested by TuV to European standards and conforming to all relevant safety regulations.
Please note: This racking is designed for industrial-weight loads and intensive commercial use. It should only be installed by professional, qualified installers onto a structurally sound base. It is assembled using the add-on build system that allows multiple extension bays to be added to a starter bay (subject to the necessary bracing requirements) but should only be built in a combination that is at least 2 bays in length. Single, stand-alone bays and bays with single beam levels are not recommended. Please refer to the Assembly Instructions - or speak to a member of our Design Team - if you require more technical information or advice about the layout or the intended use.
- 2x Complete bays of Mecalux Conventional Pallet Racking
- Designed for small and medium sized businesses
- Fully-assembled end frames with steel levelling plates and floor fixings
- 2225mm beams with Mecalux-patented hook connector system
- Integrated locking pins to prevent dislodging from rising vertical impact
- Load capacity per level: up to 2000kg UDL*
- Cataphoresis-electroplated Blue finish on uprights
- Galvanised bracing
- Powder-coated beams in high visibility Orange
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty
- Standard-sized 3500mm high end-frames, beam and accessories are all available from stock and eligible for our Next Day delivery service
*Uniformly Distributed Load.
Load capacities for frames and beams will fluctuate according to the layout of the racking.
Load weights given in the table are maximum loads.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question