Single Bike Hook for Slatwall or wire mesh wall panels
Bike holder for slat-wall or wire mesh wall panels. Suitable for both adult and junior-sized bikes. Neat, space-saving vertical bike storage for the garage.
- Heavy duty hook and cradle holding system
- Plastic coated wheel-protecting hook
- Slots into slat-wall/wire mesh wall panel or can be fixed directly on to a wall
- Fits standard-sized adult and junior bikes
- Note: the actual weight load is determined by the type and quality of the wall onto which the hook is fixed. We recommend that if using with a slat-wall, the Bike Hook is positoned over screw fixing points
Could be better but still good
Ease of Assembly
Value for Money
This hook is strong. Provided you have built the battens on a secure frame it will hold any bike OFF the floor. And note that the bikes must literally hang OFF the floor or it won't work and the bikes will fall over.
Now the battens will flex unless you have placed your hook onto the batten behind the panelling or like me, I used 18mm WBP behind the panelling.
The issue is for extra rigidity the hook likes to be screwed in. The bottom hole is fine because it sits in the groove between the panelling. However the top screw is concealed by the panels. This means on my set up, the cycle hook will rotate when I try and place the bike on or off the hook. Obviously this can be quite annoying. The only way you can really avoid this is by setting the cycle hook into the panels as you build it, but unless you have it well planned out, you probably won't have decided where you want to hang your bikes until the panelling is completed.
The design needs a little refinement so the top screw hole is also between the grooves.
Single Bike Hook For Slatwall Or Wire Mesh Panels
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question