Heavy Duty Cantilever Racking
Industrial-grade, single-entry Cantilever Racking with a maximum load capacity of up to 1000kgs per arm. Used for storing timber, conduit, piping, strip metal and long parts generally.
Available in three industry-standard heights, four arm lengths, two widths and single or back-to-back bays.
Note: the Racking uses the economical starter/extension build system. This allows multiple extension bays to be added to the starter bay for a continuous run. Cross bracing (available separately) is however required for every 4th bay in a run.
- Manufactured from structural steel sections
- 6x height adjustable arms (Starter Bay)
- Arms adjust on 150mm levels and are secured with 2x high-tensile steel bolts
- Powder-coated Blue uprights and high-visibility Orange arms
- Certified to British Safety Standards
- Height: 5000mm
- Widths: 900 or 1500 mm
- Depths: 600, 750, 1000 or 1200
- Additional arms available separately
Load capacity per arm (UDL):
- 600mm: 500kg max
- 750mm: 500kg max
- 1000mm: 1000kg max
- 1200mm: 1000kg max
Please ensure that the total loading capacity of 8 tonnes for a Starter Bay and 4 tonnes for an Extension Bay is not exceeded.
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question