Heavy Duty Cantilever Racking
Industrial-grade, double-entry Cantilever Racking with a maximum load capacity of up to 1000kgs per arm. Used for storing timber, conduit, piping, strip metal and long parts generally.
Available in three industry-standard heights, four arm lengths, two widths and single or back-to-back bays.
Note: the Racking uses the economical starter/extension build system. This allows multiple extension bays to be added to the starter bay for a continuous run. (Cross bracing is required for every 4th bay in a run.)
- Manufactured from structural steel sections
- 12x height adjustable arms with Cross Bracing (Starter Bay)
- Arms adjust on 150mm levels and are secured with 2x high-tensile steel bolts
- Powder-coated Blue uprights and high-visibility Orange arms
- Certified to British Safety Standards
- Height: 3000mm
- Widths: 900 or 1500 mm
- Depths: 600, 750, 1000 or 1200
- Additional arms available separately
Load capacity per arm (UDL):
- 600mm: 500kg max
- 750mm: 500kg max
- 1000mm: 1000kg max
- 1200mm: 1000kg max
Please ensure that the total loading capacities of 6 tonnes for a Starter Bay and 3 tonnes for an Extension Bay are not exceeded.
Cross bracing kits (available separately) include bracing, beams and fixings
Can't find the answer to your question, then click here to submit your question